Achieve up to:
Sharpen your competitive edge
Engineering plywood is a complex process. With more affordable, fast-turnaround alternatives like OSB on the rise, the need to optimize is crucial to spearhead a competitive industry.
By integrating automated robotics and vision systems, there’s plenty of scope to streamline production and eliminate manual handling. This means faster, more accurate processing, reduced costs, and a more competitive end-product.
How can it help you?
Vision systems can be set up to inspect, grade, repair and sort plywood, including:
- Face and back scanning, visual 2D and 3D defects
- Edge scanning for panel layup defects, voids or delamination
- Dimensional scanning for width, length and squareness
- Tongue-and-groove fit
- Scanning for robotic routing and repair
- Guiding robotic movements for precise sorting and stacking
- Collecting data on defect trends to isolate production line problems
Want to know more? Contact us
In the ever-evolving machine vision industry agile trends like machine-learning and artificial intelligence point the way.